Beautifully balanced straight pruning saw with a 10-2/3-inch fixed blade. Features rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design for greater cutting efficiency. Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. Great combination of high performance blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands. Blades are removed and reinstalled with a single ingenious action due to a quick-release blade mechanism with a quick-flick locking lever. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Durable embossed-aluminum sheath with a flexible, rotating belt-clip is included. Ideal for all carpentry tasks. Made in Japan.
GINGA is available in one blade length of 10-2/3-inch (270 mm) and three teeth sizes/configurations (tpi - teeth per inch): 8.5 tpi - Medium Teeth (Pruning), 15 tpi - Fine Teeth (Carpentry), and 18.5 tpi - Extra Fine Teeth (Bamboo cutting).
- 10-2/3-inch (270 mm) blade length
- 15 teeth per inch (18 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.4 pounds (180 grams) operating weight; 0.7 pounds (320 grams) weight with sheath
- Durable embossed-aluminum sheath with a flexible, rotating belt-clip is included
- Product applications include woodworking, carpentry & cabinet making
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship